Wednesday, July 20

Scaredy cat...

It's 2 am - do you know where your cat is?

Well, I do. She's using my carpet-clad w/c ramp as a scratching post.

And she's whoring around with neighborhood cats named Tom.

How do I know?

By those scary-ass moans I hear after she's done abusing my ramp.


"That's not scary!" you say?

You try to think it's cute when you're seconds away from sleep, then hear "rrrRRRrrr!"

Being wide awake for the next hour, because my heart is trying to escape from my chest, isn't too relaxing.

 

9 comments:

  1. At least it wasn't the neighbors and their squeaking bed. I actually had neighbors like that. It wasn't till after her tenth orgasm that I could get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, this post is so cute. I don't know where my cat is because I don't have one but I like this little story ;) That top pic is so funny

    xoDale
    dale202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the cutest kitten video the other day. The music made it GREAT! I need to send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cats are passed out on my bed! You know you're up late when your night owl cats have gone to bed before you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I dont know where the cats are then I dont know where the wife is. They follow her around the house and at least one is in the room with her. The other is usually trying to trip me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really is one of the worst sounds to snap you out of sleep, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cats are running amuck around my house at this moment. In no time I'm sure they'll be attacking my feet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it means you need more preditors in your neighborhood. Like foxes, not like that dude in the white van.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So . . . who's the scaredy cat? :)

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...