Monday, July 11

Angry Birds? More like Dead Birds...

I had heard about the smart phone game several weeks ago and recently read an article about it finally being available online via Chrome.

Of course, I had to check it out...and I've been playing it all weekend.

If you don't know what the premise of Angry Birds is, I'm here to tell you...

You, as the player, slingshot various-sized birds at structures made of wood and stone.


I don't get why this game is called Angry Birds, though, since they seem to be on a suicide mission.

I also don't know what the green pigs are for (except for being hideously ugly).

15 minutes later...

Okay, I get the green pigs now. Hitting them gives you 5000 points.

I'm getting good at this.

Do you play?

10 comments:

  1. Oh yea I heard of it. I play it all the time. I have beaten the whole game and am going back to get 3 stars on each. I am halfway there. Seems my birds are sometimes only Slightly Perturbed and dont do alot of damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching people hurl birds for months. I have never slung a bird in anger.

    Well, that pigeon in '87 is way past the statutes of limitations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a game on the internet that I used to play called "Rudolph's Revenge." I wonder if it is still there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spend too much time at the computer to play any games!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, no angry birds for me. I'm angry enough without involving anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard of it, but never played it since I don't have an iPhone. But now that you say it's available on Chrome....hmmmm...another obsession for me...great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loathe birds and I know this is probably the PERFECT game for me, but I don't really play computer games. I just don't have time.

    But more importantly: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The birds are angry because the pigs stole their eggs. It's laid out in the opening of the game.

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...