
1. I had my last birthday celebration with my bestie of 26 years. I was laughing so hard that I was almost afraid to eat or drink anything, in fear that I'd spray him. Because I almost did. Twice.
2. I've been making progress with my room-cleaning, in preparation for the desk I bought for myself. And, in the process, found things that I forgot I had.
3. Having a strong (and willing) brother is always a plus when you have to move furniture.
4. And being in a w/c does have it's perks...like not having to move furniture.
5. I went to a bookstore's Going Out Of Business sale and found 2 things that I've been looking for, for months. Well, not actively looking
How was your week?
My week . . . a blur! Not in a good or fun way, but at least it's gone yes?
ReplyDeletesmooches little girl!
If that going-out-of-business book store was Borders, I hope you got a bargain. We scouted around the store, but only found 10% off most items. We'll have to wait till it gets closer to the doors shutting (September). THEN maybe we'll get the deals. As it was, we only walked out with a kazoo (don't ask) for 1.50 and that was full price!
ReplyDeleteBeing of weak mind and strong body in my younger days I got a certain satisfaction from being able to move stuff, like furniture. Now due to certain issues I cant do as much and it irks me terribly.
ReplyDeleteI used to move furniture around all the time! It was one of my favorite things to do. Now, I'd have to gut the place to be able to move anything. Too much stuff.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that desk is gonna look great in there.
ReplyDeleteI envision that you are an awesome "supervisor" of the furniture moving. (Hard not to include a "wheeling chair" joke or a joke about your man helping you with "your drawers".)
ReplyDeleteI went to Borders going-out-of-business sale. I got some pretty good deals, but I had to stand in line FOREVER. However, at least I had something good to read while I was waiting. :-)
ReplyDelete