Monday, July 25

I had a great weekend so...

I have nothing to bitch about, therefore nothing to write about.

I'm sure that'll change sooner or later.

Hopefully sooner.

I will say this...my guy rocks my socks even after all this time, and celebrating my birthday in our bir...uhh, never mind. ; )


His birthday is coming up and I can't wait!

6 comments:

  1. Oh quit your bragging.....I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might as well just say it, we all know what you mean anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TMI... my eyes are burning! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You probably still have a smile on your face. You need a "birthday" every month. Maybe more ofteb than that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for birthdays in birthday suits!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...