21. When was the last time you just wanted to be invisible?
Why would I want that? I'm awesome.
22. When was the last time you got a gift you absolutely hated?
A couple of months ago. Some things are just personal preference. Like purses and earrings.
23. When was the last time you got into a physical fight? (If NEVER, let us know about a time that you got close to a fight.)
A girl slapped me in 3rd grade. Unfortunately (for her), she did it within sight of the teacher. D'oh!
24. When was the last time you had to sleep with a light on?
I don't like a pitch black room but I don't need a light on either. I'm not 5.
25. When was the last time you were under some serious stress?
Late '09 to early '10. It sucked monkey balls!
26. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie?
Can't remember that far back. My VCR is
27. What song did you most recently download?
I don't download songs. I'm old.
28. What would you say is your favorite hobby?
Reading. I do it ALL the time. I'm doing it right now.
29. What is your favorite thing to do when you hang out with friends?
Rag on the friends who aren't there.
30. What would you rather do: shower or bathe with that celebrity that you are crushing on?
Shower!!! I always have to have something to occupy my hands.
31. What is your absolute favorite dessert?
Do I have to pick just one? Umm...lemon bars.
32. What can someone do to make you smile, no matter what?
Use the word 'caulk' in a sentence.
33. What do the hip people think of you?
Probably what I think of them...which isn't much.
34. What was the last gift you bought someone?
Cash. It cuts out the middleman.
35. What was your favorite class in high school?
Psychology or Geography. One teacher was uber-cool, the other one was HAWT!
36. How many spouses would be about right?
Haha! None. : P
37. What would you say was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
A surgical scar that a roomful of interns got to see...including one I had a crush on.
38. Have you ever donated money to charity?
Many times. Volunteered too.
39. Has porn ever had a positive place in a current or recent relationship?
It progressed things along quite nicely, thankyouverymuch!
40. Would you ever dump the one you're with for someone who makes an obvious play and is MUCH hotter?
Nope. Being a nice person is MUCH better than being 'hotter'.
This is your best Meme to date. I guess it is just the second one. Great answers. Im with ya on the shower gig. Who would (wood) that celebrity be? And some well performed porn can certainly be a good thing. lol
ReplyDeleteI need to dig out the old caulk and re-caulk my tub. I hope that made you smile, it sure doesn't have that effect on me!
ReplyDeleteAfter I'm done with my caulk, there's always a little residue left on the tip, and I wipe it off with a tissue.
ReplyDeleteFunny with a capital "F"!
ReplyDeleteI apparently AM 5 because I have to have a little bit of light in my room or I can't sleep.
ReplyDelete