Friday, July 1


1. It's finally July! My favorite month of the year.

2. My guy came over with a rose and home-made cookies, saying, "In case I miss your birthday." It's in a few weeks and since we don't see each other as much as I'd we'd like, he was being pre-emptive. I thought it was sweet.

3. We're planning on having our own birthday celebration the week after and I already told him what I want. He said, "I'll have to start taking my vitamins." Hey, whatever it takes!

4. I've been laughing lately because 'what goes around, comes around' is happening in a BIG way around here. Thankfully, not to me!

5. I recently discovered fresh strawberries, Nutella, and Cool Whip. Put 'em all together and it's like an orgasm in your mouth without the slimy taste and feel.

7 comments:

  1. Well, preemptive Happy Birthday! I'll wait for the story explaining #4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what your birthday wish is? Is it a wheelchair marathon? That's it a marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nutella is a gift from God.

    Happy July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I spurted coffee out of MY mouth! You are so naughty! LOLOLOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't think you were supposed to take your little, purple "Vitamin V" until it was within about 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of preemptive birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthdays are to be celebrated for more than just one day. It should be at least for the week prior or after, but am up for an entire month of celebrating.

    I agree with Karen, Nutella is a gift from God and your combo sounds yummy...

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom.

I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...