41. Have you ever disowned one of your relatives?
In my head.
42. Would you think it's OK to cheat on someone if they've already cheated on you?
No. If he cheated on me, he'd be out of my life. That's a better punishment...and I could still go out and 'git me some'.
43. Did you ever consider becoming a teacher?
Not in the traditional sense. There are things I could teach but not in a classroom. And no, that's not a hint that I'm good in bed. I'm great! : P
44. Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere?
Hell NO! Do I look stupid? (shut up)
45. Would you ever try fasting for a whole week?
I have fasted, due to hospitalizations/surgery. I like food too much to do it on purpose.
46. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions, or better said: Bad Habits?
Yes. My addiction to carbs. More accurately - bread and pasta.
47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else?
I could, but would I? I'm not sure.
48. If you wanted to end a relationship, would you break up with someone or have them dump you?
I'd become so passive-aggressive that he'd dump me.
49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet?
I can't even stand the idea of having a fish so no turtles or frogs, thankyouverymuch!
50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus?
I'd rather spend a day throwing up. Oh wait...I would be throwing up.
51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar?
I learned to play the piano. Well...I know where middle C is. That counts, right?
52. We're going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks?
Haha! On Route 66. Literally. I still do.
53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why?
I am in Asian country. *snort*
54. Have you ever thought that a passerby was "the one"?
No. I've thought some were doable but I'd have to get to know him. Good looks are over-rated if the guy's a jerk.
55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelry was really real?
No. I've told them my jewelry was fake when they thought it was real. CZ's have come a looong way, baby!
56. Where are the worst public restrooms?
It's a toss-up. Gas stations and beaches (at least the ones I've been to).
57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast?
Black Eyed Peas' I Got a Feeling. It's right up there with Phil Collins' Sussudio. It's still one of the stupidest songs I've ever heard, and IGaF is right behind it
58. What Friends (90s American TV show) character are you most like?
Chandler. Snarky to the core.
59. When's the last time you had a Popsicle?
I don't do popsicles. Fudgesicles on the other hand...
60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear?
Quantum Leap. I thought the premise was great, and Scott Bakula was HAWT (not so much now *sigh*).
You are too damn funny. Lady Gag Gag or Miley Cyrus? I have an answer but it's X-Rated. Pasta, bread, and sex you say. I KNEW there was a reason that I'm in lust with you. lol
ReplyDeleteYou say everything everybody is thinking, but you say it funnier!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on #50. Totally!
ReplyDeleteScott is still hot! Have you seen Men of a Certain Age? 'Course I'm a geezy-geezer.
Loved Quantum Leap.
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of question is #50? Why would anyone want to voluntarily spend time with either one of those girls. Wait, I take that back, I'd choose Miley so I could spend the day slapping the shit out of her!
ReplyDeleteAnd at least here in Utah, they play Katy Perry's Firework over and over and over. I don't even like the song anymore.
I'm totally a Chandler, too.
ReplyDeleteAnd Quantum Leap? Heck yeah!
number 42 and 54 rocks :) and i liked Monica and Joey :)
ReplyDelete