I always tell hubby I think he likes my butt big, when he does things like that.That is one whopping bag of worms!
Serving size = 1 serving per bag.
Should be good for a week.
Because you're BEAR-y wonderful, am I right? ;-)
That is a whole lotta gummy! I must admit I have never been a fan of them, sorry.
6 lbs! That's my kinda man.Go big or go home, I say. :)
That's a LOT of gummy bears!
holy hannah, that's huge!
My mom always said "'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'", but I'm not mom. I always reply by e-mail, so make sure that's possible...
I always tell hubby I think he likes my butt big, when he does things like that.
ReplyDeleteThat is one whopping bag of worms!
Serving size = 1 serving per bag.
ReplyDeleteShould be good for a week.
ReplyDeleteBecause you're BEAR-y wonderful, am I right? ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat is a whole lotta gummy! I must admit I have never been a fan of them, sorry.
ReplyDelete6 lbs! That's my kinda man.
ReplyDeleteGo big or go home, I say. :)
That's a LOT of gummy bears!
ReplyDeleteholy hannah, that's huge!
ReplyDelete